Unfortunately we cannot offer new SaaS installations at this time.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Terms of Service (for old customers)
* Prove Testia Oy will set up Tarantula on Amazon cloud for you (Customer) as a service.
* Tarantula will run in own, dedicated instance. Suitable for small teams up to 10-20 users.
* Price is €95 per month, payable through PayPal (e.g.creditcard).
*Service is provided “as-is”.
* Agreement starts when first payment is made. Service will be available within 2 work days (mon-fri, EET time) from first payment.
* Agreement ends when there has been no payments for two months.
* Prove Testia Oy may discontinue service at any time after agreement has ended.
* Customer is responsible and has ownership over all data entered into service. Prove Testia Oy has access rights to data as required by admininistration of the service.
*Prove Testia Oy retains right to change terms of service at any time, or cancel service. In case of cancellation, Prove Testia Oy will notify customer at least one month before cancellation.
* In case agreement ends or service is discontinued, Prove Testia Oy will store user data for 6 months. Data will be available to customer on request. After 6 months data will be deleted permamently. Data will be also deleted permamently, if customer explicitly requests it.
Your access to and use of the Service is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, OUR AFFILIATES AND WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any content thereon. We will not be responsible or liable for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Service. Moreover, you agree that we do not have responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any material or content and other communications maintained in the Service. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Service or our representatives, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.